Electric Tiger

2:29 PM

It's a bit cold now in Oklahoma finally (almost Halloween) so time for jackets. I got this versatile one as part of my Halloween costume last year but am happy to say that I can wear it forevermore. My bright blue trousers I got at Ross for something like $15.

I'm quite pleased with these leather boots, which I picked up at a popular thrift shop in Oklahoma City. They are super versatile, super comfy (comfy enough for a foot pursuit!) and can look professional or casual. I've been looking for some like these for ages. 


This tiger shirt I ordered as an experiment from Sammydress. Alas the quality is wretched (what could I expect?) so I have to wear it under a jacket so the seams don't show. But I really really like the fun tiger print.


Great accessories from Forever 21, as usual.


Jacket: Charlotte Russe (similar one on Amazon)
Shirt: Sammydress
Trousers: C Pink via Ross
Shoes: Bad Granny's Bazaar (Oklahoma City)
Accessories: Forever 21

You Might Also Like

0 comments