Gold, Stripes, & Aquamarine

2:34 AM

Another post from Hawaii!

Having a comfortable daytime tourist outfit and a going-out-for-dinner outfit for each day compounds the amount of clothes you have to pack. I don't like doing that, so I try to wear clothes that can transform from day to night without too effort. Check out my look, and how just a subtle change lets this look perform double duty.



For the daytime look, I un-tucked my shirt and wore some super comfy, yet pretty flat gladiator sandals. I got these last summer from F21 and adore them. They can be dressed up or down, and are comfortable enough to walk in for miles.




You can read the details about this fabulous Italian leather clutch in my previous post.



We stayed on the North Shore near the popular surf zone, Haleiwa Town! Matsumoto's Shaved Ice is a classic there... there are always massive queues in front of this quaint grocery. The wait was worth it though for such a yummy treat on a hot day!


Here's a closer-up of the night look. All I did was tuck my shirt in, add this cute golden geometric necklace, and put on some golden heels instead of the flat sandals.


I can't remember what we had for dinner this night, but there were many fantastic outdoor places to eat in Haleiwa Town. And of course, after dinner, you have to stroll along the beach. Bye bye, golden heels! Aloha, golden sunset! >.<



Shirt: Freeze via Ross. Shorts, Sandals, Heels & accessories: Forever 21. Clutch: from Rome, Italy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments