Stopping Traffic

6:08 PM

I can help direct traffic today because my sweater is SO FLUORESCENT! It's a bit blinding, for real. I love the slouchy, comfy style matched with my super-versatile leather look leggings. Can you believe I got them years ago on eBay for $12? They haven't failed me yet and I wear them constantly.


I bought this lovely Tory Burch satchel recently by my magical methods. I'm not the hugest Tory Burch fangirl, but this was one time that I had a case of a very overreactive trigger-finger whilst viewing an eBay auction. The next thing I knew, I was the winner. Oops. Oh well. I love the purse after all!



I went to Dillard's the other  week in search of some perfect black pumps. As I was intently scouring the sale rack, I spied these lovelies shoved away on a bottom shelf. They were just my size! I tried them on in a wild frenzy, asking a random nearby lady if she thought I looked good. (She said yes.) Win! They were Antonio Melanis (so comfortable) on sale for $32!


The heels are acceptably tall so I don't look like a shoe sissy, but low enough that I can do human behaviors like walk. The ankle straps ensure that my feet don't pop out mid-gait, and the double strap ensures that I look totally smashing.

Can you see that I'm having a good Friday? I hope you have a nice weekend toooooo!

Julie <3


Sweater: Forever 21 (old)
Leggings: eBay (old)
Bag: Tory Burch (buy it here!)
Heels: Antonio Melani via Dillard's (sold out)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. love this neon sweater! amazing leggings with these leather details! you look amazing on all your pictures!

    BLOGDROBE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! Your looks are very creative too! <3

      Delete
  2. this sweater is amazing!! love the color and how you combined it!! great outfit!! im your new follower! hope to see you on my page too! kisses!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweeetie! I love your bright colors. :) <3

      Delete