Put Down Your Rifle and Sleep

5:31 PM

I'm stepping out of my comfort zone today thanks to clothes rental subscription Le Tote and makeup sample subscription Glossybox! I wouldn't normally go for a boxy-shaped python print, but why not try fun things when you can try whatever clothes you want with no commitment?

I asked E, "Don't I look like a person transformed beyond my usual style by the power of Le Tote?"
He said "... you look like a person wearing the pieces of clothes that were in your box."

I guess that dream got shut down quickly and logically.


But, moving on with my dreamy Le Tote frenzy, I also rented this necklace. Don't you utterly heart? I feel it could go with any look.


This cool mod black bracelet was the other piece of jewelry in my box. I'm also wearing this crocodilian ring to complete the reptile-theme. CAN YOU TELL I LOVE THIS SERVICE? I simply can't wait to get my next box! I will write a full review post of my experience with them soon.


I've barely ever worn lipstick even though I'm 30 years old in the world because I've always felt ill at ease applying it. HOWEVER, I fell deadly enchanted with this amazing Lip Tar from September's Glossy Box. It paints super precisely, is hydrating for my skinny wisp of a mouth, and keeps its color amazingly! If my mouth can look the same before and after eating Chipotle, you know the lipstick is a winner.

Just today, I found the key to looking better in lipstick is the shape in which you draw your top lip. It's taken me 30 years to figure that out. Better late than never, I guess.


Shirt: Weston Wear (via Le Tote)
Jacket: Nicai (via Fashion71.net)
Jeans: Forever 21
Necklace & Bracelet: Adia K (via Le Tote)
Lip Tar: Black Dahlia (via Glossybox)
Shoes: Nine West via Ross 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. flawless styling...I love the necklace and the bracelet...the outfit is so perfect and chic...
    and you look so beautiful!!!!!!!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! They are rentals from a site called LE TOTE! Your blog is lovely and so dreamy! I wanna visit there! :)

      Delete