Wild At Heart

3:31 PM

We spent a week in St. Maarten! It was very hot and muggy, so sleeveless + loose clothing was a must.


I went a little WILD with the big cat-themed jewelry! You can be wild about everything on vacation, right?


I got these shoes at ALDO one day on a mad sale! The heels are not too terribly high, but they still look rich and elegant. I like that.


Sometimes island bed hair is the best... I didn't do one thing to my hair today except flip it to the side. I also paired these fun aviators to complement my FIERCE look.


My sister sweetly bought these dainty earrings for me when she visited the Victoria & Albert Museum in London. It's my fave museum in London, so it was very kind of her to get me something from there. I wore them to match the red on my jaguar's tongue!


We stayed at a resort with the ocean on one side and the Marina on the other. So fun! It was sure risky to walk on this pier with my heels. The space between the boards were wider than my heel width. :O


Look at these houses on the hill! I was super creepy and took pics of my fave. Next time, I'll upload the ocean view pics. St Maarten really is the friendly island. No-one there seemed stressed at all.



#stmaarten #stmartin #caribbean #vacation #fashion #summer #beach #island #outfit #ootd #islandfashion #tiger #leopard #jaguar #blackdress #casual #lion #gold

Dress: H&M
Shoes: Aldo
Necklace: Body Central
Bracelets & ring: Forever 21, Cookie Lee
Sunglasses: 1036 Cat. 3 via NYS Collection
Earrings: From the Victoria & Albert Museum (London) gift shop

Shop items (or similar items) below!



You Might Also Like

0 comments