It's the Start of A New Day

10:15 PM

Hi buds!

Today is an oddly cold/rainy day in spring so I'm using this last chance to wear dark colors! Oh how I do love them. I was lazy so I just put my hair up in a messy frazzled up-do.


Saddle bags are everywhere these days. This one is a rental from clothing-rental service Le Tote. I just ordered my dream one from ASOS. Can't wait until it arrives! Eeeee


I love blinging my fingers to accentuate plainer outfits.


I'm running errands all day as well, so I'm debuing my wonderful white Nike sneakers. I'm so glad something so comfortable is such a long-lasting trend. Long live the white sneakers.


What are you guys wearing during the in-between days of half cold, half warm?

Julie

SHIRT | JACKET | PANTS | SHOES (similar here, in black here, white + copper here) | BOUND RING | BARBELL BRACELET & MIDI RINGS | BAG



You Might Also Like

0 comments